Film Review: Hustlers

The Film Hustlers is about some strippers, who get to know each other in the strip club where they work.
During the movie they set up their own small business.

I really liked the film, because it reminds me of one of my favourite films, Burlesque. I liked the actresses, too. They acted very good and I knew all of them before this film, so I was excited to see them acting. The story is really interesting and the tension lasts throug the whole film except from the end, it gets a bit tedious.

On the whole, I can say that it is worth watching the movie.
It is not really necessarily to watch the film in the cinema. It is more a kind of film, to watch at home on a lazy weekend.

You can watch the trailer here.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Casablanca: Main Characters

Summary